Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Shrimp-Broccoli Stir Fry

Since we missed hearing mass today, and do the usual things we always do every Sunday... I decided to spice up our Sunday afternoon by cooking something. I prepared my ingredients for my shrimp-broccoli stir fry... I made it a point that it's going to be a good veggie stir fry because I love to cook for my husband. He just loved to eat what I cook but never ever serve a fish to him. He's not just used on eating fish. He's more on eating steaks, chicken and pork.

This time, I cooked shrimp-broccoli stir fry, served it with rice. We enjoyed our meal and definitely we had a wonderful Sunday together. This time, we passed on the usual thing we always do every Sunday and of course there would be something special will happen later on.

Shrimp-Broccoli Stir Fry

Enjoy my shrimp-broccoli stir fry by trying to cook this in your home... Here's how:

Ingredients:
  • 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
  • 1 medium yellow onion (may be used half, cut into strips)
  • green and yellow bell peppers (cut into strips)
  • carrots (cut into small strips)
  • broccoli (cut into florets)
  • 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
  • cooked shrimp
  • 3 tbsp. Mama Sita's oyster sauce
  • salt and pepper to taste
Procedure:
  • Saute garlic and onion in medium-high fire, add cooked shrimp and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
  • Add the green and yellow bell peppers, salt and pepper to taste
  • Add 3 tbsp. Mama Sita's oyster sauce and stir-fry for 3 minutes
  • Finally, add the broccoli and simmer for 5 minutes or until broccoli seems cooked.
  • Serve hot with rice.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey girl. thanks for posting this recipe. ill try this some time. btw, u got tagged hir. hope u have time to do this. this is cute. check this link:

http://jenn08us.blogspot.com/2008/05/japanese-name.html

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello Jhenn, I didnt know I was tagged... I am a newbie here and I am still exloring the navigations here in blogspot. I dont even know if there's a new post from my co-bloggers or what... so hopefully, I will find time to maneuver all the navigations here... you take care

Anonymous said...

hi yads! nice blog =)i'll add yours to my favourite links, if that's ok. and i will try this stir fry too one of these days...thank you for sharing.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello Chrissy! thanks for dropping by, sure oi...add ko unya para we can share thoughts and some passion in writing...thanks Chrissy!