Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, May 8, 2008

When It Rains, It Pours

Well, how shall I start this thing? Its been raining since last night and I couldn't do anything to make things work out for everything in my what-to-do list. I know I should start working on something that would still make my day productive. My husband said that he will check the camper for any leaks and that it would be ready in the summer time for our long trip. I should also be transferring some of our canned goods, some chips, spices, bottled water, sodas in can in the camper that we will bring for the trip. We really don't want to get hungry during the trip. At least, for the time being, some things are set up and ready to go.

So I think the rain won't stop until tomorrow. At some point, I am also glad by the rain today because it waters our newly planted trees, my husband's vegetables and some crops he just planted 3 days ago... I just can't wait for them to grow, see them bloom and bear fruits for us to enjoy eating. Winn planted them for personal consumption, and of course, I helped him a little bit. We really wanted to eat something fresh from the garden. Something that we can really enjoy eating and say... "Hey, we planted these vegetables..."

Now that its raining, I am glad that the rain waters the vegetables, the plants and trees and almost everything here that needs rain. Because I know that the rain will bring good things to life...

2 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

Hi girl..i was away yesterday from here. I don't feel good. I avoid straining my eyes. Just so much things going on in my mind lately. stressed na pud ko. anyway, mag travel na pud mo. kalami ba sa life nimo dha. enjoy jud kaayo.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello Roche! I hope you are great today... just take time to contemplate Roche, everything will be fine... Take care