Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Picnic at Lampkin Park

It was a beautiful day today! The sun was shining so bright. I woke up around 8:15 in the morning and did my household chores. My husband and his grandson, Tyler was outside building the storage building. I cooked them a good and delicious breakfast. My pets are outside too playing with each other. I think it's been a week since we adopted them from the Animal Shelter. I am just so glad that they are so playful, adorable and loves to cuddle.

I cooked the famous Filipino dish today... I made pork adobo with eggs for our picnic at the park. This is the second time I am going to meet some of the Filipinas who were married to their U.S. citizen husbands. The last time was during the Memorial weekend. It was full of fun and laughters again. Many foods were served including yummy desserts. I just can't help not to eat them all and my diet? It has been fun doing it again and again, over and over... For I know I still watch what I eat. My husband enjoyed the foods to prepared by some Filipinos. All the laughters and conversation were overflowing and we really had a great day!

No comments: