Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Unlimited Talk

Tonight, I have talked to two of my friends from Canada, Jenelyn and Maria Lucia. Jenelyn was from Cagayan De oro, Philippines and became my friend when we had the MBMYC (Mindanao Business Management Youth Council) conference last February 2005. She's a student from Xavier University and one of the student staff who helped in the conference. She now lives and work in Edmonton, Alberta in Canada. Just earlier today, she sent me a private message and asking where I live. She even give me her phone number so I can contact her and talk to her. I made the call and was happy to hear her voice over the phone. It was 30 minutes of saying hi and hello, talk about how she got there and what she's been doing. The last time I saw her was when I came back to Cagayan de Oro last August of 2005 and the last time I saw her and enjoyed her company.

After I talked to Jenelyn, my High School classmate and friend, Maria Lucia from Toronto, Ontario in Canada was calling me. I couldn't believe it that just after 30 minutes talking over the phone from Canada, here comes again another call. I was just surprised because after graduating from High School in 1999, we didn't hear from each other anymore. It was like a total silence between me and her. We talked for like 2 hours. I called her in my phone closely for an hour then agreed that she will be the one to call me back to get a fair share on our phone bills. She called me in her phone and talked just like there's no tomorrow. The only thing that stopped us from talking over the phone was that both our phone was a battery empty.

I really had fun talking with them. It's been a long time since I enjoyed being with them as we rule every hour and day when we're together. For sure, the phone call will not be the first and last... There will be more fun phone calls in the future.

No comments: