Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, March 16, 2009

Manic Monday #153

What's the most embarrassing song on your iPod (or music collection)?
::: It is a very old country song and I don't even know why I added it to my music collection :::

How much time do you spend each day in your commute? (Or if you don't work outside the house, how much time do you spend in your car or other preferred mode of transportation?)
::: About 5 minutes and I am already in my destination (city/town limits only) except if I have to drive many miles away from home :::

What's your favorite wardrobe item and why?
::: shirt and shorts (for summer), and lately, I want to wear dress! I wish it is spring and summer time :::

You can join us here!

2 comments:

zuveena said...

hmp!!!? embarrassing songs??? i think i dont have embarrassing songs coz i consider all songs an expression of different emotion so no matter how bad it is for me i still appreciate it in some other ways...

commute? alang commute sa america..hahaha!!! pero sa pinas its my mode of transportations it cud be thru jeepneys, fx, mrt, lrt, tricycle almost i spent at least maybe 3 hours a day back n forth but it depends how far d place i'd been. hmp!

wardrobe??? man!!! for daily? like u i love maong shorty short and cute sleeveless, but I love wearing swimsuit big time of course in the beach..hehehehe!!! but during winter man I used the thick long sleeves with pajamas...

yan inisa ko na comments ko..san ka pa???

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

oo nga walang commute commute dito lahat may car... hehehe