Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Purse Tag

So this is what they call - The Purse Tag! I wonder what's inside my purse and took the chance to post this. My sincere thanks to Dhemcy - My Life's Perception and Inspiration for passing this tag to me.Here are the rules:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.

2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.

3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.
The Story:
  • My purse was my very first GUESS collection. I got it from Macy's and it was on sale, so I grabbed the opportunity to buy it since I have the interest with the style and color. The original price was $78.00 and the sale price was $54.00, it was really a good deal! My purse will turn 2 years old on September 2009 and it is still in good shape.
  • As you can see in the photo above, my purse contains all my personal paraphernalia. From my wallet to kikay kit, candies, gum and mints, all the things that a woman needs in her purse.
I guess this tag has been circulating around the blogosphere so if anyone pass by here, and you don't have this tag yet, feel free to grab and I will be delighted to know what's inside your purse. Happy blogging!

8 comments:

zuveena said...

bakla!!! exag naman sa dami ng laman nyang bag mo...reflect mo nga kung kakasya lahat yan sa tiny cute little purse of yours...kaloka...pero infairness cute ng purse mo ha..guess whooo??? hehe!!!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha yes bakla kasya lahat ng things ko sa purse ko... candies and coins all in one place, trust me, kasya lahat hehehe

Cecile said...

i like your purse, zel, it is so cute and nice looking, mahal nga yan :-) good deal!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Cecile! thanks! I like it too

Anonymous said...

woi sosyal man sad ug bag ni si dangz Hazel..hehhe...mura japon ug pangdalaga ang sulod sa imong bag sis...as in...hehhe..maayo kapa..ako intawon usahay madogmok ang crackers sakong bag...hahha...plus diaper and wipes pa dayon...hehhee! dami laman ha....hehhehe! thanks for sharing girl...what a deal huh?

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Dhemz, mao lagi oi, its a good deal hehehe. Pangdalaga jud ang sulod sa akuang purse kay wala pa man ko anak hehehe

You are welcome Dhemz

Umma said...

daghan laman sg bag mo sistah... maayo ra kay wa diaper ug milk bottles hahaha.. murag dinalaga pa jud...

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello sistah Umma, mao lagi, wala pa man anak so dalaga sa ang beauty nako and my purse hehehe