Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It Was A Fine Day

My day started just fine today. I just watched some Tagalog movies all day while multi-tasking at work. It has been 10 days now since the Autumn started. The trees in the campground are starting to get all bare. The fallen leaves were all over the campground. It is so wonderful to see them falling, the wind blows them as they separate from the tree. My job will end for the season too and will be back when it is time for camping season probably by April or May. For the mean time, let me enjoy the remaining days that I will be working before the camping season ends.

Before I end my blog for today, I just want to greet my friend from Zamboanga City, Philippines who's celebrating his birthday. I know my time here is behind from the time it was back home but still I did my job greeting him on his birthday. Happy birthday Erico! I wish you all the best in life and may all your wishes be granted!

No comments: