Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Shave Your Head!

325x425_baldcampaign

When I was growing up, I have always wanted to go to different places and explore many things. You see, all of my siblings were born to different places in the Philippines because of my father's occupation - A Philippine Military Soldier. He's been deployed all over the Philippines, and everywhere he went, he took us, his family with him. But when were old enough to go to school, my parents decided to stay and build a new life for good in one city. It was a big surprise and challenge for all of us as we always leave and say goodbye to all of our friends and neighbors but it is also for our own good as we will build our lives together in one place, one community with good neighbors and will call it a place of our own. That's my life-changing journey.

As I grew little by little and became matured enough, my life took me to a more challenging journey as I have to leave my family and friends where I grew up and be with my husband - Winn. I have no idea what would be my life in a foreign land of the United States of America. I have lived here for over a year now and I am loving it as I get to see different places of every states. It seems like Air New Zealand is holding a casting call in late October to select 30 adults to be shaved and tattooed to serve as cranial billboards in Los Angeles as part of the airline's marketing campaign promoting life-changing journeys to New Zealand. My husband would be a perfect contender for this job. How cool is that? Visit www.airnewzealand.com now and be a part of life-changing journey to New Zealand! Experience wonderful things. You might want to be amazed on how many sheep are there in New Zealand.

Post?slot_id=22940&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: