Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wordpress Power Pack

How do you express your thoughts? Do you write and share it? If you will ask me, I simply share my thoughts through blogging. I have been a blogger since May of 2008. A friend from California encourage me to blog. At first, I though it was just a waste of time as I am not really good with words. I rather express it verbally but at the back of my mind, I have few questions. Such as 'what if I write what I really think of something?' and ' how will my other friends know more about me if I will not write them for them to read and know what's on my mind?' It all came to my senses that writing something makes me feel good and I would be able to share it to my family and friends wherever they are.

I myself have been a member of Wordpress.Com. I have been writing and sharing my thoughts for several months now and I must say that I love what I am doing. It was like more of a personal diary or journal for me. I like keeping things in writing so that I have something to read in the future to remember by. But somehow, I couldn't make a good design for my theme as I don't know where to get designs to choose from to create a wonderful theme for my blog. I wanted a unique themes and add-ons for my blog, something that will catch the attention of my readers while they are reading my blog.

Luckily, Wordpress themes and plugins are here to help me regarding my problem. They provide a rich set of features such as Wordpress plug-ins, scripts, themes and add-ons and best of all it is free to download and use. It is a powerful open source blogging application where anyone can choose what theme and add- ons they want for their blog to create creativity, something special and memorable designs. Power up your blog with cool tools and tricks that can accomplish virtually anything with your blog.

Post?slot_id=23844&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: