Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th Of July

It has been two years since I came here in the United States. I have mixed emotions on what to expect and looking forward for everything since I set foot in this foreign country. My husband was carefully observing me and waiting for some words that will come out of my mouth. It was definitely a big change for me. Many things have changed since I came here. Traveled 30 states for 2 years, got a wonderful job that pays well and I can have my 6-month vacation during the winter time.

I have learned so many things, and I am still looking forward to learn for more. This is my second home away from my own home. I am celebrating the Independence Day of United States of America and my 2nd year living in the United States!

1 comment:

Cecile said...

God is good, Zel :-)