Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Hate AT&T's New Ads



AT&T said or claims that they got the most and widest coverage all over United States. But my question is, where are they when I needed them. AT&T doesn't have the best coverage! Trust me! The new advertisement on TV was a LIE! Don't get me wrong but its true! No AT&T office in North Dakota, Montana and some parts of the northwest area. The coverage is very poor! Then they're claiming they have the best coverage? The heck!

The picture above shows that they have the best and widest coverage all over United States, but if you will visit AT&T's website, you will learn that when you zoom in the map, the coverage is moderate and partner which is poor and slow! Come on, you can do better than that. Don't advertise that you have the widest and best coverage. And oh yeah, did I mention 3G coverage? Very poor!


1 comment:

Dhemz said...

waaaa..very well said haze...I totally agree with you...gosh! kakaloka....that is the big reason why we changed our provider to sprint....:)