Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Modern Furniture

Don't you just love it when you have new and nice furniture at home? I do! I mean who doesn't love it? I guess everybody does! I know the feeling when a couple or a family gather together and go to a furniture store and find the best furniture they could ever want. My husband and I did some furniture shopping and we make sure that we choose the best one. Though we found what we really liked, our furniture shopping adventures goes on. We did not stop with one furniture store; we keep going to find the right one.



Two months ago, our friends moved to Phoenix and they gave us their dining table and Dining Chairs to us. They couldn't bring it with them because it's too heavy to haul and will add extra pounds on shipping cost. They have no choice but to give it away. The dining set still look good to me but they said it has a sentimental value. I know it is hard for them to give it away that easy but they have no choice but to leave it here. I made sure that we will take good care of all the things they gave us. We are thankful that they gave the dining set to us.


No comments: