Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Quick Hello

I know it's been a while since I posted something in this blog. I am not talking about the paid-posts but the interim post I usually have here. When you have a job, you get busy and you have so much in your plate that is too much to handle. I, myself witnessed the same thing to my good friends. Some bloggers abandoned their blogs because they got no time to update their own blogs. I can't even remember when was the last time I did EC dropping. I owe you guys a lot of visit. It takes a lot of time to do the thing but I know for sure I will get there.

It's really getting busy around my workplace. I have a lot of things that I want to accomplish everyday and I am still waiting for the right time to find a lot of time to work on my three blogs. I will be writing new updates and definitely go back to earning money online. But I can do all these things in the winter time where I have all my free time to everything. Six months work and six months vacation, who can beat that?

- Posted using iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed this post. You explain this topic very well. I really love your blog and I will definetly bookmark it! Keep up the interesting posts!
http://www.printingmailing.com