Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Must Love Horses

Did you watch the movie, Dreamer? It is a 2005 American family drama film and an inspired true story of an injured Thoroughbred race horse named SoƱador . A little girl named Cale have fallen in love at first sight before the accident of the horse. She began to sneak out to the barn at night to see her (the horse) while seeing her grandfather to know more about horses. Cale loves to watch horse racing after school and started horse betting on her favorite horse.

It was a beautiful movie for the whole family. I loved it and cried at the end of the movie. It inspire those people, especially the father and daughter/son who lack a much needed bond. Someday, I want to watch a real horse racing betting, not just in the movie. I want to see the whole thing right before my eyes... someday, I will do that.

No comments: