Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Shopping Time!

I finished eating my Thanksgiving dinner two hours ago and now, I am sitting in-front of my computer looking for great deals online. In few hours, Black Friday will start and people will come rushing to the stores and start shopping. Black Friday is traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. I have a few lists on my mind on what to buy these Holidays.

I am going to start gathering online coupons that will help me save money from shopping. Since winter season is just around the corner, I need nice jackets to keep me warm. The weather is unpredictable and we should always be ready no matter what. When I was in North Dakota, I always make sure that I'm wearing an insulated jacket every time we go out.

Shopping is always fun. It's every woman's therapy. No matter what part of the country you live in, or what time of the year it is, everyone needs a jacket or coat that is functional yet stylish. Even in the spring and summer months, a light-weight or soft-shell jacket is sometimes needed indoors when the air conditioning is still cranked up. The reason why, I like investing my hard-earn money to some nice, stylish, comfortable jackets and coats that will last long. So for the coming days, I am going to go shopping because I am going to bring Holiday cheer to all my loved ones.


No comments: