Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Late Reaction

I know that all bloggers were celebrating (for some, not celebrating) when Google updated their system. I should be one of them because this blog, my first ever blog (which I started May 2008) got a page rank 1. This is not the only time I celebrated with a surprise. From the previous years I have been blogging, this blog got page rank 1 and 2 but lost them all because of my job during the summer.

I have no time to update this blog and when I do have a spare time, I don't do well because the time was not enough. Sometimes, I still share some things, photos or just whatever I wanted to share. There were times that I just want to totally quit blogging but at the back of my mind, saying just go with the flow. So I am still here once in a while.


No comments: