Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2009 Friendship Award

Grabbed a friendship award from Dhemcy - My Life's Perception and Inspiration. I know, I know some of you gave me an award and been tagging me for a while. I am sorry that I don't visit some blogs anymore because of my work. I guess I will be back full time in blogging during winter time.

Rules:

1. Take your award here
2. Put the logo on your post
3. Link the person who awarded you
4. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
5. Add links to those blogs on yours
6. Leave a messages for your nominees on their blog

I will be passing this 2009 Friendship Award for all those bloggers who happens to visit my site. Thank you very much!

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

thanks for grabbing this award girl...you deserve it..thanks for the friendship I have found in you...you are one of a kind...:)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

You are welcome Dhemz, thanks also for posting. Naa pa ko tag wala na grab hehehe