Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cleaning My Car

It has been a while since my last update in this blog. After our Hawaiian getaway for 2 weeks, I got sick for 3 days. I kept the colds for a week. I felt lazy and restless for the whole 2 weeks. I have been sleeping like a baby. Today, I am back to work. I am trying to be a career woman and a homemaker at the same time. Until now, I still haven't unpack our luggage and that shows how lazy I am after our vacation. I guess I am still dreaming for another trip.

And to make my day productive, I did clean my car and our refrigerator. While cleaning the car, I noticed that the windshield had tiny black spots and I couldn't get it off. I even washed it several times just to make sure I am doing a good job in cleaning my car. Then I found this website - BuyAutoParts.com, where you can buy reliable car parts for your car if you need one. They offer free shipping on orders above $50. They have wide selection of wholesale prices for all major auto maker parts. Visit their website now and start shopping!


No comments: