Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, April 2, 2009

We Are Home!

Back to reality! I exclaimed to my husband. We got home around 3PM yesterday, April 1st. Our 8 hours flight from Honolulu, Hawaii to St. Paul, Minnesota was a little bit rough. I didn't sleep during our entire flight. I went to watch 3 movies on board - nonstop! I had a bad colds a day before our flight going home. I got a terrible headache! When the plane landed in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, we had to wait for our connecting flight to Grand Forks, North Dakota for 3 hours.

I really need to get some sleep. I will be back to work very soon. I will keep you posted! Thanks!

3 comments:

Dhemz said...

welcome back sis...hehehe..finally! when man ka magsugod ug work diay?

burn said...

Beauty rest is importmant. I hope you able to relax all your reflexes and muscles... If you are okey, Please visit my site and leave some comment too.. Good day!

Prettymom said...

welcome back sis, I pretty sure u and your hubby had a wonderful vacation.. see you around