Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, September 14, 2009

Anniversary Picture


Last September 8, my husband and I celebrated our second year wedding anniversary. It was my day-off from work and the feeling cannot be explain. I am going to celebrate it with my husband without thinking anything from work. Our friend Marvin and Joan watch the campground for us. The picture above was taken inside the HuHot Mongolian Grill. We were having cheesecake for our dessert and we headed to the mall t go shopping. It was really a wonderful day for us.

4 comments:

dhemz said...

wowwe...so yummy...grabi kay lami man kaau ug dessert....:)

Andrea said...

Yummy!

insikwa said...

wow...so sweet u too.,.

happy anniversary...

God bless,.

Mhar's Display said...

CongratS and Happy anniversary! Stay happy ;)

Mharms