Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What's Up?

Few days ago, I mean few weeks ago, I have been complaining about the cold weather here in North Dakota. One day, we had nice and cool (about 60 degrees) weather. Then we had a little rain which is really nice. We had one week of below 50 degrees weather, the wind keeps blowing and it made me feel like winter again. I can't even go out for an hour to enjoy spring. I should be wearing tank tops and shorts by now but I am still on my long sleeves and jeans (and work clothes).

There's a lot to complain about the weather but I should stop complaining. Maybe it's just the way it is up here. Maybe there's a reason for everything when the weather doesn't want to cooperate. The farmers needs the sunshine. They need to plow their fields and start planting crops. We need sunshine!


2 comments:

Dhemz said...

hahhaha...korek...ako pod...undang napod ko ug complain sa unpredictable nga weather dire sa amo dear....maau gani dire sa amo kay never mag snow....:)

hope all is well!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Mao lagi Dhemz, saon na lang na, dili ta ka enjoy sa gawas hehehe Hoping it would be nice this weekend Dhemz. Take crae diha