Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Best Thing Ever

The article written by Alonso Kramer

Getting married was the best thing I ever did but it also totally turned my life upside down. I know that sounds silly but my husband lived out here in Texas so I had to move everything I owned from Georgia to here and it was quite a transition for both me and my family since we were all so close. I’m getting used to it out here and I even lined up a teaching job to start in December for a lady who’s having a baby in the fall and I can’t wait to get started! I’ve been doing the wifely duties at home like cleaning and researching HughesNet Internet in Texas and I feel like I’m really getting the hang of being someone’s significant other. I love being married and my husband an I really like all the BBQ they eat out here in the Lone Star state, too! That’s not the worst thing about moving!

No comments: