Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, August 8, 2011

Voluptuous is the New Sexy!

I've always wanted to be sexy. You know. The super sexy like a supermodel on TV, billboards and magazines. Unfortunately, no matter what I do, being a supermodel remains to be just a dream. I don't have the height, definitely no long legs to flaunt and I'm just an ordinary human being. But still, I am happy to be me. I am perfectly fine beyond my imperfections. I am what I am!

I have some few friends who's been struggling the way they shop their clothes. Luckily, there's a pretty cool store for those full-figured woman. They can shop anything they want including a plus size formal dresses. I have to check out their online store so whenever I go on vacation, I have something to give to my aunts and cousins. I've never seen them for so long so I want to make our meetings extra special because I am going to give them pretty cool clothes that will make them shine.

I don't have to worry anymore what presents to give to all my voluptuous friends because I found an online fashion that will fit perfectly for them, plus they will definitely look good in it. As a matter of fact, I'm excited to go shopping! I wonder who's birthday is coming up soon.

No comments: