Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, December 13, 2009

New And Third Blog

Some of the bloggers have two or more blogs of their own. I told myself before that one is enough for me as it is hard to update one blog after I accepted a job in North Dakota. Then I made my second blog - A Place of Reflection August 2008. You see, I only work for the summer, probably 5 to 6 months but still I couldn't find time to update my blogs recently. I am trying to update them once in a while but I am not sure how long.



Since it's winter time, I thought, I may have time to keep things organize and so I am working on my third blog - My Adventures and Travels. I started working on my third blog last month (November). I don't know what I am doing but I like to keep track and post some of my photos from my adventures and travels then and now. So, good luck to me!



I wish you will find time to visit my third blog - My Adventures and Travels and please feel free to leave me a message or comment so I will know you have visited my blog. Thank you very much.


1 comment:

Cecile said...

Zel, upat na diay imong blogs...ma busy na ka ana uy :-)!

oo naman, welcome sad ka sa among home...buotan man ka :-); oogikan mi sa Virginia, dayun balik na sad mi sa Texas.

Musta diha? Tugnaw ba gihapon? I bet naga snow diha karon; nah dire kay wa man snow uy, mingaw na baya ko sa snow :-(