Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wardrobe Wednesday: Fuchsia



Looking fabulous in a new outfit? Post it on Wardrobe Wednesday. See a strangely dressed person on the street? Snap a photo and post it (be kind about identity, please). Are you stalking a new dress at the mall? Photograph the mannequin and load it up! Celebrate funky socks, ratty sweats and ball gowns with equal affection.

Presenting my fuchsia dress! I wore this dress. I wrote in my previous post that I am loving dresses. Anywhere I go, I made it a point that my outfit for the day will be something dress. I changed my whole wardrobe! Before, when I was in high school and college, I was contented wearing shirt and long pants. Now, I am loving to wear short shorts and dresses!

1 comment:

niko said...

aw same here.. i love wearing shorts now.. buti na lng payag na husband :D

thanks for all the visits and comments haze.. mwah mwah

Wishing you a very prosperous and happy 2010!

Take care always,
Niko

Niko's Blog
Yena's World
Lover's Mushroom
Girls Rule
Online News