Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, December 25, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered!

Like most of the people all over the world, all I want is to travel and see the world. There are lots of things I wanted to see, that I dream about and plan to go to whenever I can. I love to travel with my husband. My husband and I are just alike. We cannot stand being in one place for a very long time. Since we already know that North Dakota has the harsh winter, we decided to go on a vacation in Hawaii.

Along Waikiki Beach

We love everything about Hawaii. The tropical weather all year round, the people are nice, the places and the beach! Where ever we go, we always make sure that we buy postcard to send to our family and friends. We want them to know that we are always thinking of them while we are enjoying the beautiful islands of Hawaii. Hawaii has eight beautiful islands and would love to visit all of them. So far, we visited the island of Kauai, Oahu and Hawaii's Big Island. Visiting the islands of Molokai, Maui and Lanai are still on the list and we will carefully plan on it. Hawaii is my favorite vacation spot. Eye-love it!


No comments: