Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Do You Get Enough Sleep?

When I started working, my wake up time is 4:30AM. I make it a point that I have so much time to prepare before heading to work. My job starts at 6AM and at 5:30AM, I should be waiting for the bus to take me to work. I allow about 30 minutes for me to go to work because I hate to be late. I was never ever late even I was still a student. I made sure that I'm always on time or five to ten minutes earlier before the time. I grew up to be punctual. 

You Sometimes Don't Get Enough Sleep














You're often more tired than you'd like, and you're probably not getting enough quality sleep.

Sleeping a little more could make you a lot more energetic and happy.

Try having a bedtime, keep your bedroom cool, and only eat fruit before bed.



When I got the job here in United States, I have to wake up at 7AM and work for fourteen hours. Then I have to go to bed by 10PM. So I get about eight to nine hours of sleep depending on how tired I am. I could be in bed and stayed awake for several hours, sometimes I'm knocked down after a long day of work.

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

That's an awesome sched Hazie, good for you. About the VS, yep it's an angel credit card. You can apply it in the store or online. I got mine in the store in Louisiana coz the store manager is insisting that I should get it. No regrets! I dont spend much but, I got most deals. I love the limited edition give aways that they gave me:-) Get one okay?