Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, June 27, 2011

First Place in the Sandcastle Building Contest

Guest post written by James Hutton


The resort town where our family has a beach house always hosts an annual sandcastle building contest around the 4th of July. Well, last year our family actually won first place in it! We always did pretty well at it, but we were all really excited and surprised when we won overall last year.

Well, I thought that it wouldn't hurt to do some research on designs before hand. So I was doing that online a few days ago when I saw hearingaidsbymiracleear.com and read through it. Then after that I got a hearing test done and got fitted with some comfy feeling hearing aids.

It's almost like they're not even there! Which is good because we're really going to have to pull our weight at the sandcastle building contest this year and I don't need any distractions from building the best sandcastle ever in that short amount of time. I know that we're going to have some stiff competition, but I really think that we can pull together and win first place again.

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

dropping by here dear...:)