Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, June 13, 2011

Hubby is Back!


It feels good to finally see my husband after six days of being gone. The business trip went well. It's our first time to be separated for a long time. I'm a sleepless wife. My phone keeps on ringing the whole day for six days just to check on me. Some people say that I can get over with it but I don't think I can because I don't want to. My husband and I have never been separated for a while and when he's away, it feels like more than a week he's been gone. Thank you, Lord for the safe trip of my husband. 

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

I'm sure lumindol kagabi dyan sa bahay nyo sistah Haze lol!Loko lang po^_^
I bet he missed you as much as you do!

Shengkay said...

wow! sweet naman ninyo..
inggit-inggit?..hahaha..
good at nakauwi ng safe and sound..

Dhemz said...

hahhaha..natatawa ako sa comment ni mamiClang...lol!

ayay, parehas diay ta Haze...hubby was gone for a week...lisod ning mabyaan ta...mura tag na putlan ug pakpak...ehehhee....:) glad to know he's back!