Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, December 29, 2008

My Blog's New Look

I can't believe it! Until now, I just can't imagine about the new look of my blog. From a very dull polka dots layout to a fabulous and glamorous layout! I am just so happy to let everybody know about my blog makeover. My other blog - A Place of Reflection got a makeover too. There's no need to be jealous with the other bloggers who have nice blog layout. I got my own unique design. I told Ivy - The Designer's Chic, what I want for the design of the header , the colors and how my blog will look like. She carefully manage everything including my demands. I really appreciate all her work. She did a very good job designing my blogs. Thank you girl for a job well done!

8 comments:

D said...

Yep, she really did a great job Haze! I loooove your header and everything about your blog. It looks so pretty!

I Am Me said...

I love it too girl..labi na ang mushroom house cute kaau hehehe....I'm glad to know that you love it too...and I'm happy na I am able to use the color u want for this layout...enjoy the new layout and happy New Year!

Wena said...

love the new look of ur blog....very neat!!!!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Belle! I love it too! It is really nice and neat. Thank you for the compliments

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

of course! I can never go wrong with your creativity. Thank you so much for everything Ivy!

Happy New year too

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Wenggay! Thank you! I love it too

Generous Heart said...

What a fascinating job haze! way to go i love the new looks of your blog.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello Joy! thank you very much for coming by... I love it too hehehe