Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Single and Fabulous

I know that some of you have best friends to call. I do too. It may take longer time before you and your best friend will have a connection but it will be worth it. Building a wonderful friendship is not an easy task. It will take time before you will understand the true concept and meaning of real friendship. You will have to consider being trustworthy, honest, understanding, loving and caring. For me, the real meaning of friendship is accepting the person no matter who she is or what she do without any prejudices.

It was the year 1999 when I met someone who became my wonderful friend. Of course, there's always a first impression until you get to know the person. She's very decisive. What you see is what you get. She can be very loud sometimes but that's fine with me as I can be loud too. She's a person with a strong determination and to top it all, she's a very demanding person! She's really organize and neat with all her things and that's what I like about her. I think I know everything about her. I know her favorite color, favorite food, favorite brand for purse and I also know her sorrows.

She know that she can be bitchy sometimes if someone will provoke her. She's been my good friend for 9 years and counting. Our friendship has been tested through the years. It is not really hard to please her. Just be yourself and eventually, you will get her trust, love and honesty. I miss her company. I miss spending time with her.

Note: This is not a paid post. But I accept complimentary gift(s).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Haze!

i'm back but not totally. as I am still not 100% feeling good. i have been sick since Christmas. i love the new look of your site!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Jacy! Oh, I am so sorry to hear that you are sick. i hope you will feel better soon.

thank you for visiting. i love the new look of my blog too