Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Love For Music

I have to learned to love music when I was in grade school. I can still remember my teacher when I was in grade 5. She teaches us a new song every other week. I like it all. I felt that I am shining like a star just by learning the songs she teach us. When I went to high school, I had classmates and schoolmates who knows how to play a musical instrument. They can play a guitar, piano, drums and violin. I was jealous! Sure I can sing, but I would love to play an instrument too just like the gifted ones.


If only I have the passion in learning how to play an instrument, it would be much better for me as I can play along anytime I want to. I guess it is not yet too late for me. All I need is a little courage, passion and my determination to learn how to play. Maybe I should start enrolling to piano lessons this coming spring or summer time to fulfill my dreams. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it! Wish me luck!


No comments: