Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Weight Journey

When I was a kid, I didn't mind about losing weight or put myself into a diet. Everything I desire to eat, I go for it. My cousins and playmates always teased me how fat I am. I didn't notice that I am gaining weight maybe because I am energetic. I am always on the go - I run, walk and play. I am not really conscious about gaining weight or about feeling good about myself. I like to eat and eat.

Then I realized something when I was in college. Everyone in my university looks good and thin. I want to be like them. I always tell myself this phrase - "Thin is always in, Stout is always out!" So I made up my mind that I will work hard on losing weight. I noticed some difference every year. I still eat but in a healthy way. The weight loss commercial in the TV helps me realized about feeling great for myself. For some people who want to live smart and healthy, check out bariatric surgery houston. It will give you an idea on how you lose the unwanted weight you had. It is time to feel great again!


No comments: