Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Print Pictures

I have been checking my Multiply account lately to browse some pictures that I have seen for a long time. I didn't know that I have a lot. When I first came here in the US, I took a lot of pictures everywhere we go. I don't leave the house without my camera because I know I don't want to miss any single moment of my married life. I love it and I love being in the picture.

Then, after our two weeks road trip from the northwest, my computer crashed and couldn't retrieve any photos that we took from our trip. It was devastating! Luckily, I was able to print some of the photos we took while we were in Montana, South Dakota and Colorado. I spent about $150 to buy the ink for my printer. I have to print some of my pictures that I took recently, but the ink are just so expensive. I wish someone will give me Free Printer Cartridges or maybe that offers 50% so I can afford to print all my photos and put them in my album.


1 comment:

Umma said...

Happy New Year Haze.. May the new year will bring more blessings and good health to your family.