Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Perfect Shower

Growing up without a shower was a memorable experience for me. I grew up taking a bath using a bucket. All we have to do before was fill up the bucket with water and use "tabo" (a water dipper usually made of plastic, is an example of such a material object, with many functions and meanings.) Then, I moved in the United States wherein it's a totally different world for me. Everything is fantastic! From dishwasher, washer and dryer and the bath tub with showers in it. It is way cool than I have ever expected. I am spoiled for over two years enjoying the showers!

I am thinking about renovating our shower room and upgrade everything. I want to have a wonderful shower room that my husband and I can enjoy. A nice mira shower can make all the difference in the shower room. I believe that getting a perfect shower can have a nice and refreshing bath. I will also make sure that if ever we will buy a house, we have a nice shower for us to enjoy. Maybe I can start browsing cheap mira showers online to get things ready. I know my husband will like it especially if we have the mira thermostatic showers. I bet, I couldn't get him out of the shower room because he's having fun with it. I can't wait to finally get a new house!


No comments: