Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Aftermath

How was your 4th of July go? Did you prepare lots of food for the whole family and friends? Did you shoot some fireworks? What other summer activities you did last weekend? Did you have fun? Are you all stuffed from the good food? 

As for me, I worked all day since July 1st. Ever since I started working in a campground, I never did go anywhere to enjoy the full day of 4th of July. But I enjoyed it. The campers brought us lots of food in the office. We had crawfish etouffe, hamburgers, hotdogs, pork chops, barbecue spareribs and beef brisket. We had different kinds of cakes too! We had cupcakes, birthday cake, cheesecake, and strawberry pies. We're all stuffed. We didn't have to worry about what to cook because the campers were so nice bringing all good food. 

No comments: