Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fashionable Scrubs

My friend in Texas works at nursing home for over three (3) years and I work in a campground for over three (3) years now. We live in Texas during winter time and I get to see her only when we are home in Texas. When she's off from work, we made sure that we see each other. One time, she came to visit me and she's still wearing her cute and stylish cotton nursing scrubs. She looks fashionable wearing them. I asked her where she buy all her cotton medical scrubs because I want to be comfortable when I'm working in the campground. It would be my cute "campground uniform" without worrying what to wear for work the next day.

I also found out that I can buy more stylish and snazzy but cheap scrubs at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/ where I can choose different styles and colors for an affordable price. How cool is that? I don't have to worry on what clothes I will wear for work. All I have to do is, choose the style and color and be fashionable at work!

No comments: