Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Break Time

Alright, I got my break yesterday morning. I was out from the campground five minutes to nine and it feels so good to finally have a little break. I went grocery shopping for our necessities and went to small department stores in town. Our town is small so I guess we can't just have it all here. If I need to go shop for a name brand clothing, I have to go all the way to Fargo and drive 100 miles to go shopping. But that's just not gonna happen anytime soon. 

My break lasted for about two hours and I am back at work again. You see, working six months of the year has its advantages and disadvantages. A job with lot of perks and a little drawback. But, I have no complains. Maybe next time, I can get longer breaks than the usual two hours. 

No comments: