Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, July 29, 2011

Find Love, Give Love

I never thought I would be married to a different race. My husband is a United States citizen while I am from the Philippines. I gave up on love. I never had a serious boyfriend while in school. Though I cannot hide that I envy some of my classmates who got boyfriends while in college. But I was really fine being single. I just can't find myself on a date on Valentine's Day with someone special.

After college, some of my friends who's older than me found their someone special from a dating site where it is cherished and treasured. Few months ago, I visited a friend in Florida and her family. They met on a special dating site and they have one daughter together. I can tell that they are an ideal and happy family. The product of a dating site, a family with full of love, happiness and harmony.

No comments: