Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Finding a Home

Who would ever say NO to Hawaii? If you love the tropical weather, the fusion of Asian cuisines, the adventures on the islands, the beautiful white sand beaches and interesting culture, then you might want to live and enjoy the beautiful islands of Hawaii. The islands of Hawaii for me is a paradise. A perfect getaway for me and my husband when we needed the break from work. I miss exploring the beauty of Hawaii. We still have some islands to visit to complete all the islands. I would love to go back.

There's a lot to do in Hawaii. I was never bored when my husband and I spent our winter twice in Hawaii. It's always been the ideal getaway from the harsh winter in North Dakota. I was lucky enough to be able to explore three islands in Hawaii. If ever we will go back, we like to check Hawaii Realtors to gather informations about the properties they're selling. Who knows, we might just buy a house for the winter and enjoy the tropical weather while everyone is bundled up.

No comments: