Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Get Involved!

I have seen kids who got birth defects. I was thinking that maybe the mother experienced a lot of trauma, been smoking, drinking alcohol or worst, taking pills not prescribed by a doctor. Aside from the reasons, pregnant women could have taken a prescribed medicine that is not good for them that develop birth defects to their babies. My heart goes out for all babies and kids who suffer from it. Pregnant women should read labels and get involved with all the information if they have taken paxil. They may have a case and they can file a Paxil Lawsuit to the company who made them so no more sufferings and no more birth defects. They seek legal counsel.

1 comment:

Spanish Pinay said...

thanks for dropping by my blog!

my heart goes out to moms with babies suffering with any abnormalities..

Spanish Pinay