Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Severe Thunderstorms

In just one week, we had two thunderstorms visited our county. It wasn't that really bad just like the one reported down south but people get scared. The first thunderstorm we had three nights ago, the campground office was open until nine o'clock to accommodate campers who keeps coming back asking about the weather report.

It is a scary thought that thunderstorms can do damage to our property. The thunder and lightning can strike big trees, buildings, people and just about everything. I have to admit that I am a little scared to even think about it and I am even more scared when something goes wrong and do damage to any of our property. The repairs isn't cheap and I know it will cost me a fortune. After a big thunderstorm, my husband will make sure that there are no signs of water damage anywhere in the house, inside and out. I have to make sure that I know who to contact right away if ever we need repairs and clean after the mess.

No comments: