Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Birthday Wishes

It is not my birthday... yet! But I just want to post this birthday wishes that a friend from Florida sent me. I thought it would be nice to post it here so others can read it too. Advance Happy Birthday to me!

This is my wishes for you:

COMFORT on difficult days,

SMILES when sadness intrudes,

RAINBOW to follow the clouds,

LAUGHTER to kiss your lips,

SUNSETS to warm your heart,

HUGS when spirits sag,

FRIENDSHIPS to brighten your being,

BEAUTY for your eyes to see,

FAITH so that you can believe,

CONFIDENCE for when you doubt,

PATIENCE to accept the truth,

COURAGE to know yourself,

and LOVE to complete your life.

Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes, Erica! I hope to see you someday in Florida and will surely paint the town red. Thank you and Take care.


No comments: