Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Baby Sister's Birthday!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Yesterday, September 5, 2008 was my baby sister's 15th birthday. I couldn't believe that she grows so fast like that in 15 years. I mean, I was the one who took care of her since she was a baby and now she's a young, adorable, sweet teenage little girl who enjoys her life. Again, I am not with her to celebrate her special day but all my prayers are with her.

I miss her so much that now I am working and earning, I wanted to make her happy someday. She loves shopping so I might grab her and drag her to buy all what she wants the time we will visit Philippines someday. So, just hang in there my baby sister. This blog is for you and I wish you all the happiness in life on your birthday. Take care always and happy, happy birthday!


No comments: