Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Too Much To Bear!

Why are some people are difficult to handle? Difficult to understand and hard to please? I have so much pain in my heart now. I think I am too young to handle things like this. I need the support of my husband and I just need him at my side right now. I am missing home. I am missing the laughter and giggles of my 2 sisters and the love and care of my mother. I guess this is the time that I am feeling homesick and missing their faces, their warm touch and hear their voices. Yes, I have been away from them since I graduated from College but I was just living and working in Makati, Philippines which is just 1 hour and 45 minutes by plane away from home.

I got stuck from my new job lately and have no time to give them a call. At least my sister - Haide and I still have the time to chat once in a while if she's off from work. If I will call home they might be out and on their way to school already. I just couldn't find the time to call them and doesn't even know what time they are all home. So that whenever I call, I can hear their voice one by one and screaming at the top of their lungs just because they heard my voice too and they miss me so much. I felt it, and it's right here in my heart. I know I am missing home so bad... I just wanted to be with them for now in just a quick snap of my fingers, having a good dinner, shopping together, sharing stories and laughing together while we are all seated in our cozy living room.


No comments: