The Designers Chic

Monday, August 4, 2008

How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

77%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Created by OnePlusYou - Online Dating

Wow! Out of 100%, I got 77% that I am addicted to Blogging! How cool is that? I started blogging since May 1, 2008. My score wasn't bad at all, the remaining 23% is the percentage of the other things I do everyday such as be with my husband, sleep, watch TV and eat. I can say that I have learned a lot from blogging and will learn more about it. I am making a way to ease my boredom since I don't have a job where I get my butt busy doing something. I write and share my thoughts, my feelings, experiences and typically blogging will serve as my comfort zone where I can write anything, everything.

Contrary to my score above, my husband said that it is not right at all. He protested about my 77% score. I should get more than that. He thinks that my score should be 99% as blogging became my addictive hobby since I started writing. He knows better than that! When I wake up in the morning, my face is stuck in-front of the computer and doing my thing - to blog! After I cook, eat, do the dishes, do the laundry, I basically rush into my computer chair and start to blog. The hanging flowers we bought was actually dead now since I always forget to water them. You see, he's 99% sure that I am addicted to blogging. Whew!

No comments: