Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Instant Hair Makeover

How do you want your hair fixed? A little bit of wavy, completely straight, short or curly? What type of color you wanted for your hair? Red? Black? Brown? Blond? Blue? Whatever you want for your hairstyle, do it! As long as you are comfortable and you look great on it. There's no problem. It was a hot summer here today and I felt like I am burning and sweating a lot. I took a bath twice today already but it seems nothing beats the hot summer. I took a lot of orange juice and water so to keep from dehydration. Luckily, I have something to play on to ease my boredom. I went to visit the website of magazine Instyle.com.

I went over their trend topics, the buzz on celebrities, some fashion tips and beauty tips. I got an instant hair makeover! It was just so easy, I am using one hand to finish my hair makeover. I would say, this is the hair makeover of a "short" time as I don't look great with colored hair. I guess, I just have to stick with my long black hair and remain having a straight hair. Let me know what you think about my new hair-do. If you want to have your own style about the Hollywood hair makeover, just visit their website HERE.

Note: This is not paid blog!


2 comments:

annhughes said...

hi girl ang cute aman nito..hihihi..

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehehehe, thank you tine!