Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, August 18, 2008

What's With The Time?

As they may say, Time is Gold! Every second, minute and hour counts. Time is very important. Time is part of our everyday life. We may be punctual and late, still time revolves around no matter what time of the day. Time is very precious that we keep on chasing just to be on time. But no matter how early we are the clock is still ticking and will never stop running. When I was working back home as a call center agent, I have to wake up at around 4:30 in the morning. It was a way struggle for me waking up because I have the hard time waking myself up. I will give myself an allowance to sleep for another 5 minutes to get me going but it was just so hard that I have slept for like 30 minutes more and I knew I was already late when I took a bath like a duck, in a hurry and cramming.

As you all know, I got my very first job here in the United States and it was all different. I have to wake up around 6 o' clock in the morning because my job will start at around 7 o' clock in the morning. I have 1 hour time to prepare myself to go to work. I live near the place where I work so there's no time for driving that far. I can actually take a walk for a mile as a way of my exercise since I don't get one for a long time now. This time, although I still allow myself to get 5 minutes sleep, I know I will never be late and will always be on time. Thanks for my husband who will always be there to wake me up and remind me that TIME IS MONEY, because every hour that I am working... that is equivalent to a dollar that I will earn.

4 comments:

annhughes said...

correct ka girl... naku po ang aga mo gumising...ok na rin yun para maging sexy ka na olet!!!! gogogo girl

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe, minsan girl, nakakatamad talaga bumangon, takaw-tulog pa naman ako as in sobra hehehe, but money speaks for itself because if I will not work, no money at all hehehe

Anonymous said...

hi haze...that's good that you manage to adjust to your new time. time is gold gyud gwapz and every hour we missed or lose is like money thrown down the drain. sayang naman di ba.

take care gwapz

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I agree nimu Chrissy! That's why no matter what, I really try to wake up so I wont be late, there will be no deductions and I can enjoy my earnings after the end of the day hehehe