Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, August 30, 2008

My French Toast!

Earlier today, I woke up with my eyes still sleepy and been yawning over and over. I felt like I am going to be lazy all day and not show up or be late for work today. My lazy butt strikes again and I have to do something every time I feel this way. So, I straighten up myself and started to prepare breakfast. I decided to make a French toast and an over-easy egg for me and my husband. I gathered all necessary ingredients I needed for my French toast...
  • 6-8 pieces of sliced bread
  • 2 beaten eggs
  • 3 tablespoon condensed milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
While doing my French toast, I turn my stove in a "high" fire for easy cooking that turned out a little bit burn on each side of the bread. All I thought I was making a perfect French toast and afraid that my husband - Winn will not even try for a bite. I was even scared as my crowning glory for being a good cook (well, just for my husband) in the kitchen will have to end so soon. So I lowered the fire and put another sliced of bread in a frying pan and this time, it turned out pretty good... for me! Fortunately, I still have the crown and we had a very nice and cozy breakfast together.


No comments: