Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, February 16, 2009

Dandruff Free

I stopped the itch! I am dandruff free for weeks now. I am happy to spread the good news! The stubborn dandruff keeps coming back when it's winter time and I just hate it! I have tried different brands of shampoo and only two brands of shampoo helped me.

I have been using Head and Shoulders back home and I don't have any problems with dandruff keeps coming back. It protects and conditioned my hair. I will no longer use different brands of shampoo and conditioner. This is my shampoo and conditioner. The best I ever have!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoist sis..san punta mo? gumagala nanaman to...hhehe..joke...buti ka pa dha dangz..wana imo dandruff..ako dire as in..grabi...alikabok kaayo...hehhee....tuod d man uobra nag H&S sa akoa uy....bisan butangan nako ug lemon..wa japon...hahha...goood for you!

Umma said...

That product didnt work on my long hair.. I used to have dandruff and dry scalf but all is gone when I used the Selsun blue.. its double the price but it really works for me.

Asa bitaw ang laag mo Haze diha sa picture mo.. Ang haba ng buhok mo ha?

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Dhemz! I have tried so many dandruff shampoo but none worked for me, kani lang jud H&S.

Last summer pa na sa Montana dhangz laag namo ni hubby Winn

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello sistah Umma! Selsun worked for me too kaso it is very harsh on my hair, masyadong strong. I am using medicated selsun blue.

Last summer pa na ang laag namo sistah hehehe

Generous Heart said...

bringing the sexy back..oohh la la! hahhaa

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha! ikaw talaga pasaway hahaha